- Walk along Singapore’s longest road and see the unique blend of greenery, modernity, and blasts from the past.
- Visit UNESCO Heritage site Botanic Gardens and observe a national monument: The Chinese High School Clock Tower Building.
Botanic Gardens MRT Station
1st place richard kan 2935 POINTS
2nd place nicholas kan 2893 POINTS
3rd place catherine wee 2886 POINTS
4th place lynda neo 2843 POINTS
5th place hee kiang foo 1515 POINTS
Know before you go
- Tour available in: English
- Best during day
- Recommended activity for couples
- Recommended activity for families
- This tour has 11 clues to solve
The language and phrasing could be better as some of the instructions were confusing. Overall the concept is good but the location choice does not do it justice.
It would be better for tourists to play this at a more prominent area or attraction that showcases Singapore’s heritage and culture for a more memorable experience