- You will learn the 14th C history of Prague through the eyes of their greatest medieval ruler and builder, Charles IV
- You will begin in Wenceslas Square and walk to the castle, seeing many major city highlights including:
- Old Town Square and the Astronomical Clock
- Charles Bridge
- Prague Castle and St. Vitus
Know before you go
- Tour available in: English
- Best during day
- Kids must be accompanied by an adult
We had a great time- following the clues and enjoying a beautiful day in this beautiful city!
We liked all the history and stories. We found the clue by the astronomical clock very very hard so we were there 20 mins or so. This was a fun walk but my teen and tween said it would be better reversed so the hilly part at the end would be reversed lol. Thank you for a very fun afternoon!