- You will learn the 14th C history of Prague through the eyes of their greatest medieval ruler and builder, Charles IV
- You will begin in Wenceslas Square and walk to the castle, seeing many major city highlights including:
- Old Town Square and the Astronomical Clock
- Charles Bridge
- Prague Castle and St. Vitus
1st place alex litvinenko 4190 POINTS
2nd place artur harutyunyan 4058 POINTS
3rd place alena pescanskaya 3858 POINTS
4th place ruslan ramazanov 3784 POINTS
5th place tatjana zhukovec 3670 POINTS
6th place polina shapovalova 400 POINTS
Know before you go
- Tour available in: English
- Best during day
- Kids must be accompanied by an adult
You look down upon yourself and notice that you are translucent. You’re a ghost. Of course, you remember that you used to be King Charles IV, the first Czech King crowned Holy Roman Emperor in 1355. Before you can ask yourself why you were brought back, a voice starts to reverberate through your whole phantasmatic body: Save the Crown Jewels. Someone is trying to steal them.
The enigma on the astronomical clocks was too hard!
We liked all the history and stories. We found the clue by the astronomical clock very very hard so we were there 20 mins or so. This was a fun walk but my teen and tween said it would be better reversed so the hilly part at the end would be reversed lol. Thank you for a very fun afternoon!
We had a great time- following the clues and enjoying a beautiful day in this beautiful city!