- Wander into the sinister cobbled alleys where Jack the Ripper used to hunt his victims
- Visit the sites of Jack the Rippers’ bloodiest murders
- Step into the pub where Jack the Ripper’s victims had their last drinks
- Meet the main suspects and find out details of the police investigation
- Discover historic places around the vibrant neighborhood of Whitechapel in London’s East End.
Liverpool Street Station
1st place faye hunt 3152 POINTS
2nd place chris heerey 2999 POINTS
Know before you go
- Tour available in: English
- Recommended activity for couples
- You need internet connection for playing
Great area to walk around, visited both Pubs on route Ten Bells and White Hart. They really bring the history to the fore. We then went to Brick Lane for a curry great tour great day!
Really good however, some of the clues too easy!!