Follow clues and solve puzzles to uncover the founding stories that created a revolutionary new way of living and working, along with an unsolved mystery that still confounds the city. On a train route half-way between London and Cambridge, this beautiful city holds a fascinating quest that will open your eyes to a different piece of UK history.
- Find out the fascinating founding stories of the world’s first Garden City.
- Discover the story of the UK’s most unusual pub.
- Enjoy a tree-lined city walk, where black squirrels may join you en route.
Know before you go
- Tour available in: English
- Best during day
- You need only one phone for a group of 1-5 people