Follow step-by-step instructions to reach the next place, solve the clue and get a creepy story.
- Discover 10+ new creepy places around town
- Find hidden objects and details on the buildings, while solving intriguing clues
- Reveal the real stories of dreadful events and people who lived in these places
National Museum of Ireland - Archaelogy (William Conyngham Plunket statue)
Know before you go
- Tour available in: English
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different accounts
- Charge your phone's battery before playing
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Limited number of participants
- You need internet data for playing
This is your chance to get published and possibly to make the big time.
Before he disappears he whispers ‘Wolfe Tone.’
Plenty of walking around the city. Got to see plenty of sights!
This innovative way of exploring Dublin is ideal for anyone who doesn't really like following tour guides and big crowds around a large area. I went with my sister (both in our early 30s) and had only a few hours to spend in the city, so this interactive tour was just what we needed, as it combined a thrilling story with major tourist attractions! The overall distance was easily walkable, by the way, and, since we happened to take the tour around Christmas time, we particularly enjoyed the beautiful lights and decorations around the city. The only problem we faced was the unexpected rain (we had booked many days in advance) which enhanced the spooky feeling of the story behind the tour, but forced us to cheat on the first and last question-riddle by using help from the Internet (sorry!), as we really needed to avoid going some extra distance! Overall, it was a very nice experience and we would definitely recommend it to small groups of friends (2-3 would be just perfect).
1st place miriam2 3169 POINTS
2nd place faye 3140 POINTS
3rd place loris marchal 3136 POINTS
4th place ljerka 3130 POINTS
5th place jessica stanley 3128 POINTS
6th place alessia2 3128 POINTS