Are you up for an adventure in Amsterdam?
- Discover popular and lesser-known places in Amsterdam.
- Visit the places where Rembrandt used to hang out.
- Find out fascinating stories and legends about Dutch sailors.
- Discover a secret treasure in the Red-Light District.
Know before you go
- Tour available in: German, English, Spanish
- You can go on this tour while riding a bicycle
- This tour has 9 clues to solve
- You need internet connection for playing
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
The letter was written right before he left on his final sea cruise, the one in which he and his entire crew disappeared.
In this letter, he speaks of dangerous people searching for three diamonds with special properties. “They are very important, and Lady H. knows the whole story,” he wrote. “The white lamb will lead you to her. Remember our walks when you were small.”
Kein richtiges Ende, es war nicht die dritte Gasse beim letzten Punkt
Very nice. We saw things we wouldn't otherwise - and with a different perspective.
Ist gut um die Altstadt kennenzulernen.
It was good
Heel leuke activiteit om Amsterdam mee te beginnen ontdekken! De wandeling mocht best nog een groter gebied beslaan, nu is het 'maar' een klein kringetje..
Really cool way to visit the city !
1st place aliesto 2771 POINTS
2nd place marie louise kolokytha 2757 POINTS
3rd place boy van der laak 2724 POINTS
4th place emilie setzke 2717 POINTS
5th place julia bachert 2705 POINTS
6th place julia17 2696 POINTS